Husqvarna: Proud Sponsor of the 2018 Calabogie BoogieTM TRAIL RIDE
The registration limit has been reached. You may leave your contact information at the bottom of this page to be placed on the Standby List. If another rider cancels, you will notified by email, and have 24 hours to complete the registration process from the time of that email.
Date: Saturday September 8 & Sunday September 9, 2018
Location: Calabogie south side only this year. The "north side" has been subject to extensive and ongoing logging operations, and lacks an appropriate venue from which to stage. Staging area both days is therefore at Calabogie Highlands Golf Course, 981 Barryvale Road. Two challenging but different routes are planned on the south side for these two days. See map below and directions
Rider limits: 200 pre-registered riders.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: By registering, you agree with the registration, cancellation and refund policies which may be viewed here.
Online advance registration only
Sound Check (all bikes must pass 94db test to ride):
- 6:00 pm till 9:00 pm Friday (Highlands Golf Course)
- 7:30 am till 8:30 am Saturday (Highlands Golf Course)
Registration check-in, Waiver Release, & Sign In:
- 6:00 pm till 10:00 pm Friday (Highlands Golf Course)
- 7:30 am till 8:45 am Saturday (Highlands Golf Course)
Riders' Meeting: 9:00 am Saturday and Sunday. (Ride starts immediately after meeting). Sweeps will begin trail closures starting at 9:45 am to ensure all trails are swept and closed before dark.
Trail rider information: This IS Ontario's premiere ride event, and draws riders from Ontario, Quebec, and the Northeastern U.S., attracted by some of the best riding terrain in Ontario.The ride is suitable for advanced novice to expert riders, not suitable for children, beginner or novice riders. Small wheeled motorcycles will have difficulty. Riders under 16 years of age need to be strong riders. Most trails will be single track, although dirt road and atv tracks may be used as connectors. Calabogie can be a challenging ride area. The start and finish point of each ride day is the Highlands Golf Course. There will be a main loop, with various optional routes marked for difficulty ranging from Level 3 (intermediate) to Level 5 (experts only). See "what level am I". Maps will indicate optional early return routes. We will be riding on the "south side" on Sunday this year.
- PLEASE ensure your bike is in top condition, running 15 lbs. air pressure.
- Bring plenty of hydration and trail snacks such as energy bars. Lunch is provided on the trail on Saturday and at the starting point on Sunday.
- There is no gas truck on Saturday, although gas will be available for purchase (cash only) at the lunch stop.
- Primitive camping available at the start/finish points at Highlands Golf only. Other accommodations. Also see Cottage, Lodge, Resort accommodations in the drop down list on the North Frontenac business directory,
- Saturday & Sunday - Breakfast (from 6 am) available at the Highlands Golf Club - cost not included.
- Please "ARRIVE CLEAN" and be free of any mud or debris to prevent the spread of invasive species.