Annual General Meeting (AGM) 29 Jan 2017
The BMA will host its Annual General Meeting on Sunday, January 29th at the Marlborough Community Centre near North Gower, ON.
Come out and join us for lunch and an afternoon discussing our favorite subject: dirt and dual sport off road biking.
Doors open for coffee at 11 AM though volunteers will be setting up at 1030 AM. Lunch to be served at noon with the meeting starting around 1245. We should be wrapped up by 3 PM or so. Food and coffee is free. Beer is almost as cheap.
Annual club awards will be presented and we will approve the slate of candidates for this year Board.
- Welcome Address by the President.
- Approve 2017 AGM Agenda,
- Confirm and approve minutes of last AGM help on Sunday January 24, 2016
- Financial report for the year ending Dec 31, 2016
- 2017 - a look at the year ahead
- BMA Awards for 2016
- Nominate and elect new Directors
- Guest Speaker
- AGM Adjourns followed by a raffle/draw
Location: Marlborough Community Centre, Pierce's Corners, 3048 Pierce Road, North Gower, ON, K0A 2T0 (613) 489-3094 (MAP)
Please let us know below the map how many people will attend, thank you.
Please register below.