Join the BMA Now, Enjoy all the Benefits of OFTR & BMA Membership
All BMA members are also members of the Ontario Federation of Trail Riders (OFTR), Ontario's federation of trail riding dirt biking groups.
Member benefits include:
- Most club rides are free in 2016! (even the odd free lunch!)
- Orientation to trail riding areas
- Access to trails and trail maps
- Trail comradry
- Free skills development clinics
- Women only ride
- Insurance coverage for property damage when you ride with BMA as a member
- Access to restricted trail areas such as Larose Forest and Simcoe County Forests as an OFTR/BMA member
Membership also entitles you to Traction eRag magazine and a one year subscription to either "Inside Motocross" or "MX Off Road" Magazine. Both of these are available for an additional $15.
- $85 - Adult (16 yrs and older) OFTR and BMA combined membership plus HST
- Kids (under 16) are now $5 each. This was a change to cover the costs associated with the production of membership cards and additional postage.
- Please be aware that some Apple devices may not be compatible with online payment using PayPal which is used for member registrations.
- Please fill out all required spaces (marked with *) for yourself as the primary member.
- You may add additional adults or under 16 year old members below your member information, although only one member may be added at a time. Indicate "1" only in the appropriate number box if you are purchasing an additional membership.
- When you are finished adding yourself and up to two additional adult members and up to four chlld members, scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter the Captcha phrase for security purposes.
- Click ONCE on the submit button, and be patient as the connection may be slow depending upon your internet speed.
- A PayPal window will open where you may use your PayPal account or other major credit card if you do not have a PayPal account.