Join the BMA Now, Enjoy all the Benefits of OFTR & BMA Membership
All BMA members are also members of the Ontario Federation of Trail Riders (OFTR), Ontario's federation of trail riding dirt biking groups. To join the BMA, please click on one of the links below. Be sure to select the Bytown Motorcycle Association (BMA) as your affiliate club, and provide information for any family or second adult members.
Member benefits include:
- Access to restricted trail areas such as Limerick, Larose and Simcoe County Forests as an OFTR/BMA member
- BMA events - most club rides are free!
- Orientation to trail riding areas
- Access to trails and trail maps
- Meet riding buddies
- Free skills development clinics
- Women only rides
- Representation at various levels of government
Membership also entitles you to a one year subscription to Traction eRag as well as "Inside Motocross & Off Road" Magazine or "Inside Motorcycles" Magazine (or both for an additional $15).
- $85 - Adult (16 yrs and older) OFTR and BMA combined membership plus HST
- Which is $55 (OFTR portion) + $30 (BMA portion) plus HST
- $75 - Second Adult (16 yrs and older)
- Kids (under 16) are $5 each
- Memberships are valid from January 1 to December 31
- Adhere to Rider Code of Conduct
- Volunteer at least 4 hours of your time to support BMA activities and Events
- Support our Sponsors
To become a member, or to renew your membership Register here (OFTR)