Join the BMA Now, Enjoy all the Benefits of OFTR & BMA Membership
All BMA members are also members of the Ontario Federation of Trail Riders (OFTR), Ontario's federation of trail riding dirt biking groups. To join the BMA, please click on one of the links below. Be sure to select the Bytown Motorcycle Association (BMA) as your affiliate club, and provide information for any family or second adult members.
Member benefits include:
- Access to restricted trail areas such as Limerick, Larose and Simcoe County Forests as an OFTR/BMA member
- Most club rides are free in 2017! (even the odd free lunch!)
- Orientation to trail riding areas
- Access to trails and trail maps
- Trail comradery
- Free skills development clinics
- Women only ride
- Insurance coverage for property damage when you ride with BMA as a member
Membership also entitles you to a one year subscription to Traction eRag as well as "Inside Motocross & Off Road" Magazine or "Inside Motorcycles" Magazine (or both for an additional $15).
- $85 - Adult (16 yrs and older) OFTR and BMA combined membership plus HST
- $75 - for second and subsequent adult members in the same household, plus HST
- Kids (under 16) are now $5 each. This was a change to cover the costs associated with the production of membership cards and additional postage.
To become a member, or to renew your membership Register here (OFTR)