2017 Calabogie Boogie TRAIL RIDE
Registration is NOW FULL - thank you for registering early.
Date: Saturday September 9 & Sunday September 10, 2017
Rider limits: Limited to the first 200 pre-registered riders.
- Early bird registration: $120 (until Aug. 23 at 11:59pm) includes Saturday & Sunday lunch and memorabilia.
- Full weekend registrations only.
- Registration after Aug. 23rd will be $140, provided we have not already reached the 200 rider limit. After Aug. 23, we will NOT provide lunch, and we will NOT provide memorabilia.
- Saturday banquet dinner, 6:30 pm: $25, must be purchased at time of registration on form below.
Online registration now open at the bottom of this page - Limited to the first 200 riders pre-registered by August 23.
Sound Check (all bikes must pass 94db test to ride):
- 6:00 pm till 9:00 pm Friday (Highlands Golf Course)
- 7:30 am till 8:30 am Saturday (Highlands Golf Course)
Registration check-in, Waiver Release, & Sign In:
- 6:00 pm till 10:00 pm Friday (Highlands Golf Course)
- 7:30 am till 8:45 am Saturday (Highlands Golf Course)
Riders' Meeting: 9:00 am new earlier time Saturday and Sunday. (Ride starts immediately after meeting). Sweeps will begin trail closures starting at 10 am to ensure all trails are swept and closed before dark.
Trail rider information: This IS Ontario's premiere ride event, and draws riders from Ontario, Quebec, and the Northeastern U.S., attracted by some of the best riding terrain in Ontario.The ride is suitable for advanced novice to expert riders, not suitable for children, beginner or novice riders. Small wheeled motorcycles will have difficulty. Riders under 16 years of age need to be strong riders. Most trails will be single track, although dirt road and atv tracks may be used as connectors. Calabogie can be a challenging ride area. There will be a main loop, with various optional routes marked for difficulty ranging from Level 3 (intermediate) to Level 5 (experts only). See "what level am I". Maps will indicate optional early return routes. We will be riding on the "north side" on Sunday this year.
- Ensure your bike is in top condition, running 15 lbs. air pressure.
- Bring plenty of hydration and trail snacks such as energy bars. Lunch is provided on the trail on Saturday and at the starting point on Sunday.
- There is no gas truck on Saturday, although gas will be available for purchase (cash only) at the lunch stop.
- Primitive camping available at the start/finish points at Highlands Golf only. There is no camping at Calabogie Peaks. Other accommodations.
- Saturday & Sunday - Breakfast (from 6 am) available at the Highlands Golf Club - cost not included.
- Sunday - Breakfast sandwiches available for purchase starting 7 am at Calabogie Peaks Resort.
- Please "ARRIVE CLEAN" and be free of any mud or debris to prevent the spread of invasive species.
We have listened to your feedback, and we will use the form below to generate your personalized waiver form available on site. However, we require one registration for EACH rider to be filled out below. Please close this webpage and then return to it to complete the registration for other riders. All registered riders will receive a confirmation email from notifications@BMA1.ca to the email address you provide in the form below, please check your filters if you do not receive it. Apple product users experience more difficulty with the registration system.
As many of you may be aware, there are land owner use permission issues in the Calabogie area, and we are working hard to ensure riding for all in the future. Part of our commitment is to "tread light" by limiting the number of riders at the Boogie. We would sincerely appreciate if you would respect our efforts to keep the Boogie going in future years and the area open for riding - do not show up if you have not registered for the ride.
2017 Calabogie Boogie TRAIL Registration Form