Annual General Meeting (AGM) January 26, 2020
The BMA will host its Annual General Meeting on Sunday, January 26th at the Alfred Taylor Recreation Centre in North Gower, ON.
Come out and join us for lunch and an afternoon discussing our favorite subject: dirt and dual sport off road biking.
Doors open for coffee at 11 AM though volunteers will be setting up at 10:30 AM. Lunch to be served at noon with the meeting starting around 12:45. We should be wrapped up by 3 PM or so. Food and coffee is free. Beer is almost as cheap.
Annual club awards will be presented and we will approve the club financial statements and slate of candidates for this year Board.
- Welcome Address by the President.
- Approve 2020 AGM Agenda
- Confirm and approve minutes of 2019 AGM held on Sunday January 27, 2019
- Financial report for the year ending
- 2020 - a look at the year ahead
- BMA Awards for 2019
- Nominate Board of Directors
- Guest Speaker
- AGM Adjourns followed by a raffle/draw
Location: Alfred Taylor Recreation Centre, 2300 Community Way, North Gower, ON K0A 2T0 (MAP)
Please let us know below the map how many people will attend, thank you.
Please register below.