Calabogie Boogie® Registration & Cancellation Policies
- BMA policy is that all Boogie riders must be pre-registered online, with payments made via PayPal or other BMA approved online payment system(s). There is no on-site registration.
- Trail ride registration is $120 before the early registration deadline or 200 riders are registered, whichever occurs first, and $140 after early registration deadline and for standby riders. There are no one day registrations.
- Dual Sport ride registrations are $100.
- Registration for trail riders shall be closed once 200 riders have registered, which is typically before the early registration deadline. Lunches, maps and memorabilia are not guaranteed for registrations after the early registration deadline.
- When the 200 trail rider limit has been reached, a trail rider standby list shall be created to draw from in the event there are one or more rider cancellations. Standby trail riders shall have 24 hours to complete their $140 online registration once notified by email before the BMA notifies the next standby rider on the list. The standby list will also be used to provide advance notice to standby riders of the opportunity to register before the general public for the following year's Boogie.
- Rider registration transfers from the Dual Sport ride to the Trail ride are not permitted. Cancellation policies apply.
- Registrations are not transferable from one rider to another, although registrations may be cancelled in accordance with the following cancellation policies.
- Calabogie Boogie® registrants shall acknowledge these policies when registering, and cancellation policies will also be provided in the riders' registration notification emails.
- Cancellations before the early registration deadline shall be fully refundable provided the rider makes the request through the online cancellation request form below.
- Cancellations after the early registration deadline:
- For medical reasons supported by proof provided by a medical professional shall be fully refundable;
- All other cancellations more than (10) ten days in advance of the first day of the ride, shall be refundable less a $50.00 admin fee. Cancellations less than (10) ten days in advance of the first day of riding (other than for medical reasons) shall be subject to complete forfeiture of the registration fee.
I have read, understood and accept the BMA's Registration and Cancellation policies above, and hereby apply to cancel my earlier registration for the Calabogie Boogie TM. I will be notified by email when my request for cancellation has been reviewed and processed, understanding this is a manual process managed by volunteers.