Husqvarna - Proud Sponsor of the 2019 Calabogie Boogie® - DUAL SPORT Ride
Date: Saturday, September 7 & Sunday, September 8, 2019
Locations: Staging area at Calabogie Highlands Golf Course, 981 Barryvale Road. See map below and directions.
- Early bird reservation: $100 (until Aug. 1 at 11:59 pm) includes Saturday (ONLY) lunch and memorabilia.
- Registration after Aug. 1 will be $120. After Aug. 1, we can NOT guarantee either Saturday lunch, and we will NOT provide memorabilia.
- Saturday banquet dinner, 6:30 pm: $30, must be purchased on form below.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: By registering, you agree with the registration, cancellation and refund policies which may be viewed here.
Online registration now open at the bottom of this page.
Sound Check (all bikes must pass 94db test to ride):
- 6:00 pm till 9:00 pm Friday (Highlands Golf Course)
- 7:30 am till 8:30 am Saturday (Highlands Golf Course)
Registration check-in, Waiver Release, & Sign In:
- 6:00 pm till 9:15 pm Friday (Highlands Golf Course)
- 7:30 am till 8:45 am Saturday (Highlands Golf Course)
Riders' Meeting: 9:00 am, Saturday and Sunday in the clubhouse. Ride starts immediately after meeting.
Dual Sport Ride Description:
Anyone with a blue plated (and insured) bike is invited to enjoy carefully prepared routes that offer less aggressive alternatives to the trail rides. We are offering three types of dual options: Scenic Tour consists of fun, twisty dirt, gravel and paved roads through picturesque areas where the roads are seldom straight. For Adventure riders, (semi-aggressive), routes have been created that share some of the scenic tour but also include power lines and ATV trails. The Aggressive ride is for bikes limited to 650 cc or less and knobbies are mandatory. All riders should have shin, elbow, chest, and hand protection. GPS tracks will be provided for those wishing them, but we will provide leaders where necessary. All dual sport rides will be swept. Riders are encouraged to bring a GPS unit to avoid creating large groups who must follow a leader. Come and be a part of the Calabogie Boogie®.
- Primitive camping available at the start/finish points at Highlands Golf only. Other accommodations.Also see Cottage, Lodge, Resort accommodations in the drop down list on the North Frontenac business directory,
- Saturday & Sunday - Breakfast (from 6 am) available at the Highlands Golf Club - cost not included.
- Saturday lunch is included on the trail, Sunday lunch is not included this year, and is available for purchase at the golf club.
- Saturday banquet dinner, 6:30 pm: $30 including tax & tip, must be purchased on form below.
- Please "ARRIVE CLEAN" and be free of any mud or debris to prevent the spread of invasive species.
We will use the form below to generate your personalized registration/waiver form available on site. All registered riders will receive a confirmation email from notifications@BMA1.ca to the email address you provide in the form below. Please check your spam filters if you do not receive it. Apple product users experience more difficulty with the registration system.
By registering below, you hereby accept the BMA's Calabogie Boogie® registration, cancellation and refund policies which may be viewed here.