Riders Code of Conduct
- Do not trespass on private property
- Ride on existing trails. Respect nature. Take responsibility - learn about the ecosystems we ride on and protect them. Use trails only according to the permitted uses indicated. Some trails are seasonal and can experience problems in the spring. Check the trail conditions before setting out. Do not ride on trails marked closed.
- Expect and respect others who also have the right to be on the trails, and be courteous.
- Respect and be courteous to other people who also have the right to be on the trails
- Remember that few other vehicles are as maneuverable as bikes, so give the others lots of room
- Hunt camp owners do a lot of trail maintenance - respect their efforts
- Stop when you see a horse and rider, shut off engine, then take off your helmet and ask for instructions from the rider
- Do not ride during hunting season
- Comply with all legislation, bylaws and insurance requirements
- Always wear a helmet and other safety gear (but take off your helmet if you talk to someone)
- Do not litter, pack out what you pack in. Leave the place better than you found it
- Do not use any alcohol or drugs if you plan to ride.
- Keep your bike QUIET. More sound = less ground!