Who's here now?

Dual Sport casual ride notices.

Moderator: DS Moderators

Re: Who's here now?

Postby rzsz » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:58 pm

We'll if this thread was looking for a show of hands, I'm in too! Russian hackers be damned!

Actually I've been wondering, has the DS ride board moved someplace else? Seems quiet here.
Rick
2018 DR650
1970 Z50
rzsz
Novice Contributor

enthusiast: Yes
Skill testing question: 2345

Re: Who's here now?

Postby Terry » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:02 am

It is quiet in here isn't it rzsz. I should explain my comment to Pam62, now that our Russian hacker's post has been removed it looks out of place. There is of course nothing wrong with saying "I'm in" and I encourage anyone reading this thread to also say hi and post ride invitations. The hacker seems to target old dead threads and bring them back to life by replying random gibberish to them. He has sent 4 to the various BMA forums that I know of. The use of the BMA Forums in general is way down and that's not a good thing in my opinion since it's been a great tool to use for getting riders together. I blame Facebook and all the other many other "one-best-place" tools that have scattered our attentions. Although I subscribe and read all the posts here I'm also guilty of not using this forum to invite riders when I go out for a ride these days. So much for leading by example :oops:
Cheers,
Terry
Suzuki V-Strom 650
Honda CRF230F
Honda CRF150F
Terry
Veteran Contributor

enthusiast: Yes
Skill testing question: 2435

Previous

Return to D-S Rides Board