The Limerick Ladies Ride and Social
Date: August 22
Time: Registration at 9:30 am, riders meeting and group rides starting at 10 am. BBQ lunch at noon, afternoon rides to follow.
Location: Limerick Forest south side, pit parking area on Forsythe Road
Cost: $10 - this includes a gift bag (Women and Girls only), ice cream (Women and Girls only) and BBQ Lunch (spouse/friend included).
Registration: BMA is currently working on a new registration system that will better serve our members.
We are targeting to have this registration system online in March, which is well in advance of our first event scheduled for May 2nd. Thank you for your patience.
Summary: Join us this year for the fifth annual Ladies Ride & Social event, brought to you by BMA & Husqvarna Motorcycles. This event is by women for women and setup as "Just for Fun" trail ride through the Limerick Forest. For Ladies and Girls who love motorcycles (first timers / beginners / seasoned riders) - ride and socialize with other motorcycle enthusiasts, join the group rides or ride our ‘green’ loop yourself. Between rides you can relax in the shade in our lounge area. Dudes accompanied by moto ladies are welcome!
- To reduce single use plastic, we ask you to please bring refillable water bottles as we will not be distributing water bottles. We will have water jugs to for you to refill your bottles.
- The Merry Dairy ice cream cart will be onsite providing delicious free ice cream sandwiches and Ice Pops for registered girls and ladies. ($5 each for others, cash only).
- Husqvarna Motorcycles will have a variety of demo bikes onsite. Demo bikes available to those 18+ with a drivers license.
- Support will be provided to load/unload your trailer and there will be a technician onsite in case your bike isn’t doing what it’s supposed to do.
- Camping at the Limerick Interpretive Center is available for out-of-town guests for both Friday and Saturday night this year. Fees are $25. You can camp on the grassy field around the Interpretive Center or park a small trailer in the gravel parking area. Camping includes access to the Limerick Interpretive Center which has a kitchen (with fridge, kettle, coffee maker and toaster) as well as washrooms and showers.
- Husqvarna Motorcycles Canada will supply draw prizes for event attendees.
Requirements: Register below when registration links have been posted. Your bike will have to be plated and insured to ride in Limerick Forest. Since Limerick Forest is an OFTR Forest, either an OFTR membership or a trail pass is required to ride in Limerick Forest. Free 48-hour passes will be provided to all Women and Girls who register. Download release form, print, sign, and bring to the event.
Links will be posted at later time below to register as a participant, to sign up for camping and/or to volunteer.
South parking area