PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than the Bytown Motorcycle Association. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Bytown Motorcycle Association does not control such Web sites, and is not responsible for their contents. The Bytown Motorcycle Association's inclusion of links to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to the Bytown Motorcycle Association that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
USE OF ONLINE WEB COMMUNITIES
If this Web site contains bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Communities"), you agree to use the Communities only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Community, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted and provided for by the Bytown Motorcycle Association.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communities.
The Bytown Motorcycle Association reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communities at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Bytown Motorcycle Association has no obligation to monitor the Communities. However, the Bytown Motorcycle Association reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Bytown Motorcycle Association's sole discretion.
You acknowledge that all Communities are public and not private communications, therefore your communications may be read by others without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Community. The Bytown Motorcycle Association does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community and, therefore, the Bytown Motorcycle Association specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communities and any actions resulting from your participation in any Community. Forum managers and hosts are not authorized Bytown Motorcycle Association spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Bytown Motorcycle Association.
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this Web site, you are granting the Bytown Motorcycle Association permission to:
- Use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, publish, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any such communication.
- Sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
The information, software, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Bytown Motorcycle Association and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
THE Bytown Motorcycle Association AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE Bytown Motorcycle Association AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright © 2013 Bytown Motorcycle Association. All rights reserved. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained in this Web site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by the Bytown Motorcycle Association from its offices in the province of Ontario, Canada. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Website shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Province of Ontario, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.